Saturday, November 2, 2013

NFL Week 9 Picks


I have to do some quick picks this week since I was in my boy Corey’s wedding this weekend.

DOLPHINS +2.5 over Bengals
I’ve been on the home dog all season.
PANTHERS -7 over Falcons
Atlanta is on a serious downswing and I do not think they lines have caught up yet.
Vikings +10.5 over COWBOYS
The Cowboys are now 7-1 against the number, so regression is due.
Jets +6 over SAINTS
In a battle of the Ryan brothers, I think Rex gets the W.
RAMS +3 over Titans
The Rams might have figured something out on defense last week.
BILLS +3.5 over Chiefs
Kansas City will lose at some point and has not been covering their spreads.
REDSKINS -1 over Chargers
West coast team, traveling cross-country for a noon start.
Eagles +3 over RAIDERS
The line seems like it would be too easy of an Oakland pick, causing me to think it ‘s the sucker bet of the week.
Buccaneers +17 over SEAHAWKS
The Seattle offense needs some work.
BROWNS +3 over Ravens
Jason Campbell might be deceivingly decent for this setup of a Browns team.
Steelers +7 over PATRIOTS
Pittsburgh might be catching stride to make a crazy playoff push.
TEXANS +3 over Colts
Another line that seems just too easy so I am going the opposite way.
Bears +11 over PACKERS
I have no idea why I am picking against Aaron Rodgers on Monday night, other that the national consensus telling me to do otherwise.

10-Point Teaser of the Week:
Packers -1, Vikings +20.5, Chiefs/Bills UNDER 53

Others I Like:
Ravens/Browns UNDER 53, Steelers +17, Packers/Bears OVER 38, Seahawks -7, Rams +13, Panthers +3

This Week: 1-0
Last Week: 6-7
Overall: 63-59-3

No comments:

Post a Comment