Wednesday, November 27, 2013

NFL Week 13 Picks


So with it being Thanksgiving Weekend, and me having way too much NCAA to catch up with on my Xbox, I’m just going to fly through the weekly picks.  I had a decent week at 8-6, but of the ones I actually wagered on, I picked poorly.  Here’s to a bounce back over some turkey!

Packers +7 over LIONS
Matt Flynn has torn this defense apart before and can do it again.
Raiders +10 over COWBOYS
This line just feels like it has gotten way too high.
RAVENS -2.5 over Steelers
I have no idea about this game, so I’ll take the home team.
Titans +4 over COLTS
Maybe the Colts just are not as good as originally though; we will know after Sunday.
CHIEFS +6 over Broncos
It’s not exactly going to be warm in Kansas City Sunday, and the Chiefs’ defense woes have been overblown.
BROWNS -6.5 over Jaguars
Jacksonville remembers that they should be tanking this week.
PANTHERS -8 over Buccaneers
Tampa Bay also remembers it should be pointed towards the tank squad.
VIKINGS -1 over Bears
This line moved only 2 points once Cutler was confirmed out… does no one realize that Adrian Peterson will go crazy on that awful run defense?
EAGLES -3 over Cardinals
I’ll take Carson Palmer giving it away on the road in the cold.
JETS -2 over Dolphins
The Jets are deceivingly good at home.
Falcons +3.5 over BILLS
No real home field advantage since it is in Toronto, so I think Atlanta keeps it close.
49ERS -7 over Rams
The Rams can run on most teams, but I will guess they cannot against San Francisco.
TEXANS +8 over Patriots
Post-Denver letdown.
Bengals PK over CHARGERS
Sucker bet of the week: how is San Diego not favored, at home, over a struggling Bengals’ team?
REDSKINS +1 over Giants
This line moved towards the Giants after the Redskins’ loss.  Newsflash: New York’s defense is not as good as San Francisco’s.
SEAHAWKS -4 over Saints
I’ll take the 12th man over Drew Brees at night in a cold, windy stadium.

10-Point Teaser of the Week:
Lions/Packers OVER 39, Raiders +20, Chiefs +16

Others I Like:
49ers +3, Redskins +11, Ravens/Steelers UNDER 52, Falcons +13.5,  Browns +3.5, Packers +17

Last Week: 8-6
Overall: 95-79-6

No comments:

Post a Comment