Friday, December 2, 2016

NFL Week 13 Picks

Cowboys -3 over VIKINGS
Should have covered if Dak takes one more step before sliding.

JAGUARS +4 over Broncos
84% of all money is on Denver so I will go with Vegas on this one.

Chiefs +6 over FALCONS
I really think with Gronk now out that Kansas City is a co-favorite in the AFC. Too many points.

Texans +7 over PACKERS
I’m not going to jump on the “Green Bay is BACK” bandwagon just yet.

Eagles +1.5 over BENGALS
This line has moved a field goal towards the Bengals. What am I missing about how terrible Cincinnati is?

SAINTS -6.5 over Lions
Detroit can only pull so many games out of their ass. New Orleans’ offense is rolling right now.

BEARS PK over 49ers
These teams are both awful, so I’ll go with the home team.

Rams +14 over PATRIOTS
No Gronk, no two-touchdown spreads for me.

RAVENS -3 over Dolphins
Miami is another team pulling random games out of their ass that I think is due for a clunker.

Bills +3 over RAIDERS
The Raiders are getting a little too full of themselves. And why is this line only 3 if Oakland is as good as everyone thinks? Sucker bet of the week.

CHARGERS -4 over Buccaneers
That was a slugfest last week between Tampa and Seattle and I think it takes its toll on them this week.

CARDINALS -2.5 over Redskins
Or is this the sucker bet of the week? Washington has looked really good, but I think the Cardinals’ defense can stop them.

STEELERS -6 over Giants
With the Cowboys’ win last night, the Steelers just need this game more. New York is almost locked in to the 5 seed.

SEAHAWKS -7 over Panthers
The Opposite Theory is in play here after Carolina covered and Seattle did not last week.

JETS +1.5 over Colts
In the battle of the aged running backs, I think the Jets prevail.

Best Bets: 22-12
Redskins/Cardinals OVER 49, Chiefs +6, Jaguars +4

10-Point Teaser of the Week: 30-3
Redskins/Cardinals OVER 39, Chiefs +16, Rams +24

Others I Like: 58-8
Jaguars +14, Texans +14, Dolphins/Ravens UNDER 51, Falcons/Chiefs UNDER 60, Lions +16.5, Steelers +4

This Week: 0-1
Last Week: 10-6

Overall: 89-68-5

No comments:

Post a Comment